When was the last time you saw a discount on your energy bill? How often do your employees insist on a pay reduction? When? Never! Operational costs are always on the rise, and spending money where you don’t have to is the difference between catastrophe and success.
SEW-Eurodrive is committed to finding innovative ways to reduce setup and energy costs by providing sensible, high-efficiency
drive solutions without compromising performance or quality. You’re thinking, “We can’t afford to switch right now .” Right?
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE THINKING IS—CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO?
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS CAN'T AFFORD.
• Downtime due to drive failure
• Choosing inferior products to save a buck
• Not asking your OEM, Consultant or Distributor for SEW-Eurodrive by name
• Incurring ongoing and unnecessary repair costs and inadequate spares in stock
• Waiting weeks not days for service and new products
• Higher set up costs and maintenance costs
• Not reaching your production and attainment goals
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS CAN AFFORD.
• An audit of your current drive system to help you determine the inefficiencies
• Reduced energy and maintenance costs coupled with enhanced system reliability
• A good understanding of the added value SEW-Eurodrive can offer with our total cost of ownership model
• A drive partner that offers 24/7/365 service and support
• A drive partner that services Canada coast-to-coast
• A drive partner that cares about your production and attainment goals
• Asking your OEM, Consultant or Distributor for SEW-Eurodrive by name
If you are interested in learning more about the added value SEW-Eurodrive can deliver to your business, please select your area representative (to the left of this page). The choice is yours to make-make it faster, make it better, make it SEW.